Jackhenry
jack.henry49@outlook.com
Passed PMI Portfolio Management Professional PfMP Exam Using ITExamsTopics (1 อ่าน)
5 ก.ย. 2569 17:52
I sat for the PfMP exam one month ago. The exam covers strategic alignment, governance, portfolio performance, portfolio risk management, and communications management. I started with the official PMI study guide but needed something faster that let me practice real questions. While searching online for additional PfMP practice resources, I came across ITExamsTopics and decided to give it a try. I grabbed their PDF version and worked through it alongside my notes.
What helped most was how the exam-style questions were framed in the PDF - they showed how the real exam tests your understanding instead of just memorization. Since strategic alignment makes up 25% of the test and portfolio performance makes up 25%, I focused heavily on those practice questions first. Then I worked through governance at 20%, portfolio risk management at 15%, and communications management at 15%. I went through multiple rounds of real exam questions and sample questions before my exam date. If you're prepping for PfMP, try their free demo first, then grab ITExamsTopics PDF version for actual exam questions.
39.40.253.69
Jackhenry
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
jack.henry49@outlook.com